- Handle full set of book for Macau and Australia’s entities
- Prepare intercompany transactions and unrealized profit elimination for Beverage Business Line
- Prepare performance dashboards
- Assist in the preparation of inventory provision and logistic cost analysis
- Assist in the preparation of financial and management reports and balance sheet schedules
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors for annual audits and tax filing
- Support the process transformation, development of excel analytics and automation of reports
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline
- Student member or member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experiences with exposure in FMCG industry is a plus
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Knowledge in GST and performance dashboards like Power BI is an advantage
- Solid analytical skills and good attention to details
- Strong accounting knowledge, familiar with the latest accounting and tax regulations
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Self-starter, flexible team player and able to work under pressure with good time management skills
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.