- Perform management accounting functions including various reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis on regular or ad hoc basis
- Assist in preparing and presenting financial analysis by channel and by product group to management to support business decisions
- Review business performance and advise for any anticipated issue with recommendations
- Carry out value added analysis proactively on financial data and identify opportunities to optimize the actions undertaken.
- Conduct variance analyses and perform budgetary control on major expenditures
- Liaise with the finance teams of other regional operating units for consolidation
- Assist and support in process transformation
- Participate in ad hoc project when required
- Degree holder in accounting or finance related disciplines
- Student member of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent
- 3-5 years' related accounting experience
- Experience in MNC is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Oracle is an advantage
- Knowledge in use of performance dashboards like Power BI is an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills and
- Attentive to details with strategic thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure with tight deadline
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.