Displayed Job Title
Marketing and Communications
- Work closely with marketing teams to source, order and manage merchandise items, POSM and premiums for different beer brands with respective suppliers
- Consolidate yearly POSM forecast with channel marketing managers and monitor channel usage accordingly
- Conduct monthly meetings to review and adjust forecasts in response to ad hoc promotions and changing market needs
- Ensure POSM supply stability and maintain inventory within a budgeted storage capacity
- Work closely with warehouse to organize POSM stock take twice a year and quarterly POSM stock clearance
- Conduct POSM channel usage and inventory health check reports for presentations
- Vendor list maintenance and support marketing manager to review regular POSM vendor selection
- 3-4 years hand on experience in procurement with familiarity in procurement procedures
- University graduates, preferably in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in FMCG and MNC is preferred
- Enthusiastic, bright, energetic, creative and able to work under pressure
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.