- The incumbent will be responsible profitability and investment analysis in terms of revenue, pricing under Revenue and Growth Management of Beverage
- Analyse in detail on profitability and investment at channel, brand and SKU level
- Assist in develop and implement performance evaluation models to evaluate revenue, pricing and investments
- Manage evaluation reports on advertising & promotion investment, such as channel profitability, brand and packing profitability
- Assist in building database and create visualizations and interactive charts via Power BI dashboard
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis on new business initiatives
- Degree holder in IT, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business analyst or revenue management & pricing
- Strong analytical ability and forecasting skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong commercial sense
- MNC experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills and connect proactively across various levels in the Business Units
- Capable to identify the necessary data from Oracle and external data
- Proficient user in Excel and experience in maintenance of database and creating dashboard
- Good time management skill and able to work under pressure
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.