Brand Manager is responsible to develop and implement brand marketing plans to improve the volume, profitability, and consumer connection for assigned wine brands. The incumbent will collaborate closely with internal parties (including sales and brand communication teams) and external parties (including principals) in developing plans and tools to meet the commercial targets across all channels of the business.
- Develop and execute brand strategy and marketing plan to create consumer demand for assigned wine brands
- Develop, monitor and evaluate marketing activities such as advertising, promotions and events across channels
- Perform analytics, includes but not limit to inventory forecast and prepare various reports for business review
- Liaise between the principals and the sales team on ongoing marketing campaigns
- Provide effective coaching and support to sales teams to achieve targets on volume, distribution and visibility
- Responsible in performing Advertising & Promotion budget control
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing and Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years' working experience in marketing or sales
- Experience in alcoholic beverages or FMCG is preferred
- Strong commercial and brand building acumen in the luxury goods space
- WSET qualification will be advantage
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good communication and presentation skills
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.