Purpose of the Job
- The job incumbent will play the key role to achieve assigned brand marketing objectives.
- Brand marketing
- Responsible for PRC Wine Brand Marketing to achieve assigned marketing objectives
- Initiate the innovation and development of the core brands in Chinese mainland. Support line manager to develop the overall brands & categories and demonstrate Jebsen Fine Wine for great success. Strong commitment to the growth for business
- Develop and execute branding marketing plan and drive brand growth, based on consumer and channel partner insights
- Develop portfolio budgets that effectively and efficiently execute key brand strategies and plans and manage spend within budget; Monitor the ROI to achieve the goals.
- Analyse sales, market, and consumer data to effectively manage the business and develop / execute annual brand plans that ensure long-term brand growth; have a strong understanding of category including key drivers, overall competitive framework, and brand / product landscape.
- Initiate and implement the brand building activities.
- Develop and maintain brand standards and annual plans with clear brand positioning and execution guidelines
- Acts as the creative force and the passionate brand ambassador to internal and external constituents
- Directs activities in public relations, creative functions, and event management.
- Builds collaborative relationships with Principals, KOLs & Medias, cultivate new contacts in HNWI private groups
- Achieve KPI with measurable & actionable steps to achieve goals under each job responsibilities
- Financial Management
- Consult with Finance to include system-wide pricing, price promotion, price/volume/mix analysis, and variance to plan analysis
- Manage day-to-day financial process
- Challenge relative team to spend efficiently & effectively to get the best value from our suppliers & agencies.
- Other responsibilities
- Create and maintain a good working relationship with other functional teams (Trade Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Sales Operation, Finance etc).
- Other jobs and tasks assigned by the direct supervisor based on business needs
- Domestic business travel due to the job role and responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferably major in Business Marketing and/or Commerce other degrees will also be considered
- Trade / Liquor knowledge in particular wine industry experience will be highly regarded. Experience in dealing with a demanding customer base
- Excellent planning and communications skills
- Able to work under pressure and drive for sustainable performance
- Excellent networking, influencing, and communication skills, business driven and proactive
- Good data analysis ability
- Open minded and easy to adapt to changes
- Proficient PC/MS Office skill and presentation skills.
- Good English in both oral and written.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.