Purpose of the Job:
Develop the sales and distribution of Jebsen Wines & Spirits products and achieve Sales targets & KPI’s
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Responsible in developing the sales and distribution of Jebsen Wines & Spirits (JWS) products including wines, spirits, and waters in the Western Key Account On Premise segment
- Be proactive in identifying business opportunities
- Achieve the Sales Revenue & GP targets set by JWS management
- Achieve KPI’s set by JWS management
- Plan and execute promotional activities of JWS products with the accounts to drive business growth
- Maintain a high visibility within the trade to ensure close relationships with customers
- Facilitate and coordinate the order taking for customers
- Ensure the growing reputation of Jebsen Wines & Spirits in HK
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing or Sales related disciplined
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the F&B industry
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of wine knowledge and holder of WSET certificate is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, aggressive, result oriented and self-motivated
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.