- Monthly sales reports and quarterly marketing updates for all brands
- Prepare annual marketing plans for all brands and manage annual calendar of events
- Liaise with different parties (i.e. sales team, online marketing team) to maximize listings, organize in store sampling and promotions
- Hold training sessions for new venue listings and staff
- Work directly with brands on strategies to engage consumers and grow brand awareness
- Work with Manager to manage all brands ANP and budget for events etc
- Support on trade team with creative deals and promotions and help to create POSM required
- Manage all spirit related events; setup, staffing, cost, stock etc (will involve weekends)
- Manage brand principle visits
- Spend time in trade and build strong relationships with top bars and bartenders
- Work with agencies and local brands on identification of sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant media and KOLs in the industry
- Travel to Macau occasionally is needed
- Strong spirits background, either through professional experience (e.g. bartending, marketing) or strong personal interest
- Proven understanding of budget and forecast and key elements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate brand benefits personally for each customer; selling points, features, pricing and marketing opportunities
- Self-starter and ability to work independently to achieve goals while also being able to operate as part of a team.
- Dependable and reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.