- The incumbent is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in CRM strategy design and development. The role holder is responsible for translate the strategy into implementation plan so as to achieve business goals.
- Design and develop CRM programme to acquire members, build customers loyalty and achieve sales from online & offline events and campaign
- Engage and collaborate with Internal stakeholders (Brand team and E-Commerce team) and external stakeholders (merchant partners, shopping malls, hotels) to develop social media & CRM plans, and provide timely post-campaign evaluation and reviews
- Build up CRM scheme & lifecycle in different touch point, online & offline event, own.com feature enhancement, etc.
- Provide customer segments behavioural data, drive insights from in-depth analysis and recommendations to improve conversions
- Develop marketing contents for different channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, EDM, SMS
- Monitor programme performance and KPI achievement regularly, provide promptly consumer insights, recommendations and action plans for continuous improvement of business performance
- Work with IT & other partners for system development across all CRM solutions
- Monitor and manage yearly budget control
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Solid experience in CRM & social media management
- At least 6 years’ experience in CRM, Digital Marketing, PR, preferably in Beauty, Luxury Retail, Hotel, Telecom fields
- Hands on experience in campaign management tools, DMS, lifecycle design, experimentation techniques
- In depth understanding in campaign performance measurement methods, experience in using BI dashboarding tools for campaign performance analysis, reporting and insight management
- Strong analytical, customer focused and creative thinking
- Strong network with business partners and KOLs will be a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, data analytics and customer metrics measurement skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.