- Assist to provide professional content marketing including SEO / SEM, and be creative in various social media platforms (Facebook, IG, etc.), responsible for creative adaption and implementation
- Support the execution of marketing and consumer engagement campaigns
- Work closely with internal and external parties in website revamp project, user requirements and enhancement
- Prepare and consolidate channel promotion mechanics based on promotion needs
- Support the design of customer journey with lifecycle program and assist to review and analyze media performances
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder in Business Administration/ Communications, students with Digital Marketing internship experience are also welcome
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PPT) is a must
- High proficiency in Chinese typing
- Detail minded and customer oriented
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.