- Oversee the operations, maintenance and performance of the Ecommerce platform effectiveness
- Manage all online activity with traffic acquisition, sales growth, UX/UI planning, content creation, promotional strategies, website maintenance, logistic arrangement, and CS coordination of the e-shop
- Responsible for sales forecasting, sales performance monitoring, and P&L responsibilities for the e-commerce business
- Implement growth strategies (SEO, SEM, CRM, and content optimization) and commercial strategies in line with the marketing & CRM plan to optimize the sales potential
- Utilize web analytics tools to provide a timely review of all promotional activities, including SEO, SEM, display advertising, EDM, paid social, affiliate
- Implement & manage all customer touch points to optimize sales and customer satisfaction and nurture customer journey, including CRM, eDM and potential touchpoints etc.
- Initiate and collaborate with different stakeholders, including internal teammates and external vendors that aim to enhance online customer journey and drive business sales growth
- Work with IT team to ensure system capability and regulatory policies address changing needs in the ecommerce market
- Initiate, lead and collaborate with different stakeholders, including internal teammates and external vendors that aim to enhance the online customer journey and drive business sales growth
- In charge of daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales and profit reporting, as well as marketing KPI goals and generating actionable insights for Management
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent in E-Commerce, digital marketing, business information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in E-Commerce/digital marketing business with track records in achieving sales target experience in E-Commerce platform, such as Shopify, Magento will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and good team player with strong people management skill
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.