- Assist to plan and implement On Trade channel strategy of Chengdu, Sichuan and Chongqing; Achieve the sales targets with required GP margin;
- Manage all direct On Trade account, Wholesaler and Indirect account in the assigned region;
- Develop new On Trade wholesalers and customers in the west region; Penetrate new markets, focusing on key players with important potential to ensure high productivity.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Give regular visit to the customers and provide accurate and competitive offers or services to customers while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Lead local On Trade wholesaler's sales team on daily account call
- Conduct wholesaler and customer training, support indirect account sell-through and sell-out tracking
- Submit accurate daily/weekly/monthly etc. sales records and reports according to the departmental requirements.
achieve the sales targets with required GP margin.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly feedback to line manager regarding performance. Feedback on market, brand and competitor’s information timely
- Assist in the development and implementation of promotion in line with the marketing and brand plans
- Adheres to all company / departmental policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are implemented accordingly
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Professional diploma or above degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent; WSET Level II or above is a plus
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience in sales, marketing, MNC background in FMCG industry is highly preferred; Familiar with the local trade market. Strong connections with the local on-trade customers or wholesales is a good advantage
- Knowledge in Wine market, brand specifications, competitor products; Knowledge in On-trade channels operation"
- Fluent written & spoken English; Good interpersonal skills and a good communicator;
- Business oriented, creative and well-organized;
- Self-motivated, energetic and reliable;
- Practiced application skills of computer;
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.