- Assist the team to plan, coordinate and implement marketing activities
- Liaise with agencies and vendors for production of marketing materials
- Maintain the marketing library files and product catalog
- Work closely with different sales channels to ensure trade promotion activity is well executed
- Carry out administrative duties including but not limited to reporting, A&P payments and other ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree holders, preferably in marketing or communications field
- 1-2 years' marketing experience in FMCG field preferred
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skill and self-motivated
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Applications and Chinese word processing
- Sound experience in using Photoshop and any graphic and interactive design tools will be a plus
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience will be considered
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.