To support the line manager to achieve assigned brand marketing objectives. At the same time to be reponsiblie for the digital marketing area and support the E-commerce sales team to drive brand and business grows.
1) Digital Marketing:
- Assist line manager to set digital and ecommerce plan to help drive brand and business grows. Work on the action plans to achieve goals on business
- Align and execute social media plans from planning to execution, in compliant with brand communication goals and guidelines.
- Responsible for ATL campaign communication strategy design and landing
- Source, identify and build sustainable partnership with social / digital platforms, KOL and brand advocates in a holistic digital marketing management.
- Actively track, measure the effectiveness of digital media efficiency, monitor investment ROI towards paid social clients, and take learning for future plan optimization.
- Regularly monitor social media trends, market insights, explore new digital media platform and tools, and competitor information acquirement.
- Work very closely with E-commerce Sales teams to drive business grows
2) Brand Management:
- Execute branding marketing plan and drive brand growth for assigned brands
- Support on the development of portfolio budgets, brand plans and manage the spending
- Implement the brand building activities. Maintain brand standards with clear brand positioning
- Builds collaborative relationships with Principals, Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance and Operations
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.