Maintain the existing portfolio of assigned accounts and expand new business opportunities to the E-retailer and General Trade.
- Identify opportunities for business growth, planning and deliver world class in-store & POS execution
- Handle the marketing plan and online channel expansion execution to our customers
- Assist in category management for e-Commerce and manage the full portfolio – Wine, Sake, Spirits, Water to achieve volume and off trade GP target
- Assist in planning and deploying daily sales activities
- Assist in establishing and maintaining strong and strategic partnerships with Key customers
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure marketing support (such as arranging promoter and reporting) to drive the business toward business goal
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in FMCG industry, Wine industry is preferred
- Experience in working with off trade channels, e.g. supermarkets, convenience stores, e-Commerce to deliver sales results through strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of wine knowledge and holder of WSET certificate is preferred
- Proven track record in delivering good business results
- Self-initiative, aggressive, result oriented and self-motivated
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sales Executive
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.