- Help the Logistics Services Manager to lead the warehouse and distribution team to provide high quality logistics services
- Manage the operational costs through continuous improvement
- Communicate and coordinate closely with internal and external customers
- Lead daily operations and improvement projects for warehouse and distribution, provide timely logistics solutions for customers
- Review logistics operating flow, procedures and achieve corporate standard to achieve competitive cost and time effectiveness
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams in the company
- Maintain and improve internal Key Performance Indicators
- Manage, motivate and lead teams of supervisors, warehouse and distribution operations staff and clerical staff to run day-to-day operations
- Be on-site contact window and achieve key targets with customers and vendors, maintain close customer relationship including regular review meetings and effective communication
- Provide management report for regular operational review
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma holder/ University graduate in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in distribution or logistics management, in which minimum 3 years at supervisor/managerial level
- Experience in managing the third party logistics operations is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.