- Coordinate and monitor the delivery team to ensure on-time delivery
- Perform daily dispatching orders and complete data entry
- Prepare various statistical reports for regular operation review and analysis
- Track orders discrepancy and address relevant problems
- Assist in coordinating the operation status of third-party logistics service providers
- Maintain smooth operation with clients, related parties and internal departments
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above; Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- At least 2 years working experience in logistics operation
- Experience in handling third party logistics operation is preferred
- Able to perform multitask and prioritize heavy workload
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of WMS system
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Hands-on PC skills in MS Word and Excel
- Shift duty may be required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.