- Liaise with internal and external parties for processing sales order, solving inquiries and handling complaints
- Communicate with and support internal sales team for daily operation
- Establish and maintain good relationship with existing customers to cultivate potential business
- Monitor and review sub-contractors’ performance
- Prepare reports and sales analysis for management review
- Record and update sales, products and price data timely and thoroughly
- Coordinate cross teams or departmental sales events
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in fleet planning will be an advantage
- Good organising skill, able to work independently under pressure and perform multi-tasks
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.