Purpose of the Job
Support the investment and portfolio management within Jebsen Capital. Analysis of investment opportunities, preparation of reporting, monitoring of macro and micro trends, and support in ad-hoc matters
- Conduct market, business, and financial research & analyses on investment opportunities & broader market, and portfolio management
- Track assets/investment performance against budgets and forecasts, and provide analytics/commentaries
- Independently review business plans & valuation reports, challenge assumptions and formulate scenario analysis
- Support monthly reporting, board materials preparation and industry updates on private equity & credit markets, transactions, and regulation
- Assist to information gather for ad-hoc requests (KYC due diligence, legal updates, portfolio company requests, translations, etc.)
- Degree graduate, preferably in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- 2 years working experience, preferably gain in consultancy or fund investment industry
- Previous exposure in PRC is desired
- Knowledge in HK and PRC financial markets and regulatory environments
- Knowledge in structured products, forex and credit market
- Able to drive business ideas from conception to execution (or at least been in the process)
- Exceptional presentation skill in both verbal, written, charts and graphics
- Diligent and thorough with Excel and presented information
- Excellent time management skill to deliver expected result within tight working schedule.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill & team player, with strong persuasion / influencing skills
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin and English
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.