- Provide independent and well-structured company, industry and market research & analysis for Jebsen Capital’s fixed income, funds, direct equity and alternative investments
- Be responsible for performance analysis to understand and quantify risks and opportunities of our asset allocation; track investment returns and risks against budgets and external benchmarks, and provide analytics/ commentaries; investigate on variations and drive/recommend changes to ensure meeting of business targets
- Liaise with our partners to keep track of the latest market dynamics and optimize asset allocation
- Help with documentation related to new investments, including KYCs and fund on-boarding
- Support direct equity investment opportunities with a focus on commercial due diligence, financial modelling and post-investment monitoring
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks
- Degree graduate, preferably in corporate finance or related disciplines
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in family office or asset management
- Quantitative research skills; CFA charter or progression towards one a major advantage
- Independent thinking and intrinsic motivation in investment management activities, ability to drive business and investment ideas from conception to execution
- Diligent and thorough with presentation and calculation materials
- Excellent time management skills to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, ability to form and substantiate strong beliefs on relevant topics and deliver persuasive arguments
- Previous exposure in PRC is desired
- Experience in working in international environment
- Fluent in spoken & written Mandarin and English
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.