Displayed Job Title
Finance Manager - Investment Management
Finance and Accounting
Purpose of the job:
The Finance Manager will be oversee the pre-investment and post-investment management of our portfolio companies.
- Conduct financial due diligence on potential investments, including financial analysis, market research, and risk assessment.
- Review financial models to evaluate investment opportunities and forecast performance.
- Provide financial guidance to portfolio companies, including budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management.
- Monitor and analyse the financial performance of each portfolio company, identifying areas for improvement and implementing strategies to optimize performance and support management decision-making.
- Collaborate with the investment team to develop and execute investment strategies and financial controls that align with the company's overall goals.
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior management, providing updates on portfolio performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with portfolio company management teams, internal and external partners (e.g., legal, tax, and accounting) to address investment-related matters and ensure smooth execution of transactions.
- Participate in the ongoing professional development and improvement of investment management processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field; advanced degree (MBA, CFA, or similar) is a plus.
- At least 8 years with 5 years of relevant experience in finance, investment management, or a related field, preferably with a focus on pre-investment and post-investment management of portfolio companies.
- Strong analytical, due diligence and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in venture capital or private equity is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting requirements.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Finance Manager.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.