Purpose of the job
To support our deal team, we are looking for a curious & motivated intern for our Hong Kong headquarters. As an intern, you will be fully involved in a range of investment-related activities, from researching commercial information on target companies, to forming an investment thesis and presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Research and analyse information on target companies, relevant competitors, and industry developments
- Prepare materials for meetings with senior investment professionals, industry experts, target management teams, and investment partners
- Support the deal team in the commercial due diligence process
- Assist with ongoing portfolio management activities
- Gather information for ad-hoc projects as needed (e.g. KYC processes, document translation, internal reporting)
- Currently studying towards an undergraduate (at least 4 semesters completed) or graduate-level degree or recent graduate in a business-related discipline
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Results-oriented and able to deliver output under time pressure
- Ability to think independently and to prioritise workstreams as needed
- Collaborative team player and open to learn from others
- Understanding of corporate finance principles and ability to apply them
- Strong commercial understanding of the Private Equity industry
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with Capital IQ and Bloomberg advantageous
- Prior internship experience in one of the following areas preferred:
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Corporate M&A
- Strategy consulting
- Investment banking
- Full professional fluency in English; additional fluency in Mandarin (verbal & written) preferred
- Currently in Hong Kong and available to work for 4-6 months full-time
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.