Purpose of the job
Provide support on day to day operations on the finance and accounting matters for Jebsen Capital’s investments.
- Prepare full set of accounts for month-end closing
- Prepare financial analysis for management reporting
- Prepare budget and forecasts reports
- Assist in handling Group management reports and management meeting materials
- Support financial due diligence on investment projects
- Prepare statutory audit and tax filing of Jebsen Capital and companies under Jebsen Capital’s management
- Book keeping on bank transactions and filing of related documents
- Handle ad-hoc tasks as required
- University graduate in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years audit/accounting experience
- Preferably with Big 4 background or experience in investment companies
- Professional qualification of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Team player, good communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and independently
- Good PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with finance and reporting systems, preferably Oracle ERP and QlikView
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.