- Manage team of 3-5 HK-based investment professionals;
- Drive origination and execute on growth equity investment projects as well as corporate strategy projects in Greater China;
- Conduct and oversee comprehensive commercial due diligence of investment and M&A targets and their respective industries;
- Oversee transaction structuring and support negotiations of investment terms and discussions with the Investment Committee;
- Build up and develop relationships to financial institutions and co-investment partners in Greater China;
- Actively support and develop financial and operational growth drivers of portfolio companies.
- Minimum 10 years relevant investment experience
with 5 years in private equity-related activities (ideally growth equity);
Corporate investment and strategy experience preferred;
- Experience in consumer products-related sectors preferred;
- Strategic consultancy experience a plus;
- Well-versed in HK and PRC financial markets and regulatory environments;
- Strong network in Greater China investment ecosystem and deal sourcing skills;
- Experience with working in international teams;
- Strategic thinking and intrinsic motivation with ability to drive strategic projects from conception to execution;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to form and substantiate strong beliefs on relevant topics and deliver persuasive arguments;
- Excellent presentation and thorough with calculation materials;
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in spoken & written English.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.