Displayed Job Title
Finance and Accounting
Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent needs to support CoE GL Team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of monthly and annual closing before deadline.
- Handle monthly and annual closings
- Prepare elimination entries on intercompany transactions
- Prepare balance sheet schedules and current account reconciliation
- Prepare tax computation and reconciliation
- Assist on Fixed Assets reconciliation
- Prepare yearly consolidation packages
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors for annual audits and tax filing
- Assist in Accounts payable or Accounts receivable functions when necessary
- Assist in ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and flexible team player
- Proactive and able to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and well-organized
- Hands-on experience in MS Excel
- Knowledge in use of Oracle is an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.