- Admin.Cost monthly checking, summarizing and cost allocation
- Purchase and dispatch office supplies
- Assist in organizing staff actvities, including annual dinner, recreation club etc.
- Supervision and management of company cars and drivers
- Share/cover the work of receptionist when necessary
- Assist in other Admin. projects when necessary
- College degree or above，Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, quick-learner, and high achievement driving
- Assumes responsibility and accountability
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.