- Assist supervise the work of receptionist, drivers, admin coordinator and cleaners.
- Management on admin monthly expenses and payment.
- Workstation allocation
- Administrative suppliers’ management including supplier selection, evaluation, daily management and annual contract negotiation, etc.
- Annual dinner and other staff activities, etc.
- Office relocation and renovation
- Assist on special projects & other events
- Other assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or above in English and/or Administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in multi-national company
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, quick-learner, and high achievement driving
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and maintain integrity under pressure
- Strong capabilities in organising and managing various tasks
- Flexible and adaptive to solve problems in different situation
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.