- To assume responsibility for the execution of assigned audits.
- To identify relevant risks and audit issues for management actions.
- To provide recommendations to improve internal controls, risk management practices and operational efficiency.
- To follow up, update, coordinate, present and report the status of audit issues identified.
- To contribute to the development of the annual audit plan and risk assessment.
- To conduct internal investigations in respond to whistleblowing allegations.
- To perform advisory services and ad-hoc assignments when required.
- To improve audit quality and to promote control awareness of the auditees.
- To keep stakeholders regularly updated on progress and to escalate issues as and when appropriate.
- To build up and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree holder with professional qualifications (such as CPA, CIA, CFE etc.)
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of audit, risk and/or compliance experience from sizeable audit firm and corporation
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- A team player with ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in MS Visio and data analytics exposure are advantage.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Willingness to travel (around 30%)
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.