Purpose of the Job
This position has the responsibility to work with IT
teams and business users to document user pain point, As-Is business process,
translate business needs into future application requirement or process change,
with consideration of user scenario or customer journey. Facilitate
User Acceptance Test and support go live change management.
Works well in a team environment, this person needs to have an enthusiastic character in problem solving, with detail oriented and analytical mind set.
- Gather and analyze business requirements from users, coordinate with users to identify problem and improvement in business process with consideration of different user scenario
- Drive business process analysis meeting to ensure business requests are fully understood
- Play a key role in the Solution Development Life Cycle, to ensure the design fits user requirement
- Document to-be business process / user requirements / training materials
- Translate the business requirement to internal IT application and infrastructure team and involve in UAT to ensure the solutions deployed meet the business requirements
- Provide process improvement advice with consideration of user/ customer pain point
- Understand, facilitate, document, and deliver all change activities related to system and process
- Track the effectiveness of application implementation through collecting end user feedback
- University degree in Business Administration, Operation Management or other related disciplines;
- 5 years or above working experience in business requirement study, business process documentation and reporting, preferably in retail or distribution industry;
- Hands on experience in business process analysis
- Self-motivated with detail minded;
- Demonstrate good English and Chinese writing skills with good presentation skills;
- Previous exposure to Logistics industry is highly preferred
- Exposure to business application systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, POS, Mobile services) is preferred
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.