- Initiate and plan the collection of information from different business lines and design for monthly email newsletter (Mailchimp);
- Assist in maintaining Group’s SNS platforms, including Weibo & WeChat, such as contents editing and posters designing, and suggesting replies for private messages from followers;
- Assist planning of follow up and execute of digital marketing projects and SNS campaigns;
- Support Jebsen website development and maintenance, including content operation and daily maintenance;
- Monitor the clipping house’s daily clipping reports;
- Support Hong Kong Media activities and build relationships with local media;
- Be responsible for communication materials management in Hong Kong office;
- Manage and restructure content of shared drive;
- Support communication reports generating and editing jobs;
- Support the internal magazine MOMENTS content planning, editing, and distributing.
- Support Group’s 125th Anniversary celebrations execution, plus local initiates execution;
- Support the basic graphic design for Group daily internal communication and social media materials;
- Support localising communication materials distributed by Corporate Communications team to HK staff and media.
- Bachelor or Master degree holder
- Degree holder of Communications, Public Relations or related discipline;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- 1-2 years working experience in the field of communications
- Interested in writing and reading;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enthusiasm, collaborative, resilience and a good team player;
- Detail-minded with strong sense of ownership;
- Well organized with ability of prioritizing work in sensible manner and to meet tight deadlines;
- Social media savvy and willing to take on new challenges.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.