Purpose of the Job:
- To ensure the smooth execution of CSR projects and activities, assist in achieving targets.
- To raise employees’ awareness and participation through diverse CSR activities and improve employees’ understanding about Jebsen CSR.
- To develop different channels to promote Jebsen CSR for internal and external communications.
Job Responsibilities (List of Importance):
- Plan and organise local volunteer activities under different themes, ensuring project objectives to be well understood by participants.
- Establish the Green Office culture at Jebsen and engage employees by various means, such as preparing educational materials for staff awareness raising, planning and organising educational activities or workshops.
- Conduct internal carbon audit, including data collection, data analysis and report-writing. Improve carbon management and explore further emission reduction, based on carbon audit results.
- Assist in CSR publicity, copywriting of different projects and expanding the projects’ influence.
- Manage the stock of CSR materials.
- Other assignments by the supervisor.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Chinese, public relations, social work, journalism and communication, marketing or sustainability-related areas will be a plus.
- At least 1-2 years’ relative working experience in communication / charitable / environmental protection or sustainability-related areas is preferred.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Open to new ideas or changes, with positive and can-do attitude.
- Good teamwork spirit with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in collaboration with team members, colleagues from different teams, external vendors/partners.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and be a quick learner of software tools in general. Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.