The Digital Solution Developer provides hands on development under different digital solution platforms such as dashboard creation, e-workflow set up, RPA solutions, and low code mobile solution development. Primary responsibility is working with internal IT team for the development works.
- Develop dashboard with data modelling based on the provided data, business, and integration requirements
- Design and develop digital applications in a low-code platform
- Perform system configuration in data blending tool and RPA solutions
- Website research for reference case preparation
- Support internal team in preparing presentation and filing related information per guideline
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline
- 1-2 years hands-on development experience as a programmer, candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Digital Solutions Developer
- Experience in using data presentation/ visualization tools such as Qlik and PowerBI is an advantage
- Experience in using Alteryx and UIPATH RPA solution is an advantage
- Experience in low code platform development (such as Zoho, Nintex, Power Automate) is an advantage
- Attention to details with ability to adapt and respond to change
- Proficiency in written English, and spoken Chinese
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.