Reporting to Group Legal Director, the job incumbent will lead a team member to deliver and maintain high levels of company secretarial services to the Group.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial and corporate governance duties for the Group
- Formulate and implement plans for company secretarial works in business and corporate governance projects
- Liaise with internal clients and external professional advisors on company secretarial matters
- Review and provide comments on transaction documents from company secretarial perspective
- Anticipate operational and compliance risks and provide professional advice to related Business Lines
- Provide support to senior stakeholders with regards to corporate governance and regulatory issues
- Manage digitization and process improvement in company secretarial aspect
- Design and monitor statutory/ regulatory compliance, filings and related matters
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Business or related discipline
- Member of HKICS/ ICSA
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in sizable company with China exposure
- Well versed in HK Companies Ordinance and related statutory requirements in HK and China
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Familiar with CSA software will be an advantage
- Well organized, detail-minded and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Less experience candidates will also be considered as Assistant Company Secretarial Manager role
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.