Purpose of the Job
This position will support the development of organisational capability and enhancement of people competency with end to end responsibility from developing, implementing and monitoring learning and development initiatives as well as supporting the talent management and leadership development projects.
- Assist in developing learning materials (both instructor-led and eLearning courses) based on the identified needs from Group and Business Lines
- Manage learning and development initiatives with the end-to-end responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Source vendors and provide advice in the selection process based on certain criteria
- Generate effective marketing ideas and execute the plan to promote learning and development initiatives
- Coordinate overall training logistics arrangement, such as, administering the nomination process, setting up training venues, maintaining accurate training records and etc
- Evaluate learning and development initiatives effectiveness and provide data-driven suggestions for continuous improvement
- Handle and analyse external training applications and training records for management’s review
- Deliver learning and development programmes, such as, Group Orientation Programmes and facilitate in other soft skills related training programmes
- Manage external training applications and prepare reports/analysis regularly
- Support in Organisational Development/ Talent Management projects as needed
- Research, gather, compile and provide information related to human resources development, such as market intelligence on learning & development needs, learning resources, learning investment, trainers/ speakers for learning events, etc.
- Assist in planning and execution of various HR activities, including but not limited to talent acquisition, recruitment and employment engagement.
- Participate in ad-hoc HR projects and new initiatives as assigned.
- Degree holder with 2-3 years’ experience in human resources development or related disciplines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, good project management & analytical skills with a strong interest in people development.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Willing to travel to PRC.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.