- Work to promote digital solutions
- Assist to collect business requirement and meeting arrangement
- Assist in RPA development, and be a part of Business Process team
- Support Business Analyst in developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution
- Support Business Analyst in documenting/ recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing/ testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artefacts
- Assist in timely delivery of the assigned automation (including reporting)
- Responsible for the quality of the assigned automation
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Information System Management/ Operation
- Management or related disciplines with .NET/VB or VBA programming background.
- Fast learner in functionality of the application such as workflow, RPA software and openness to work on new technologies
- Basic understanding of the business processes to be automated is preferred
- Experience in working with RPA tools is a plus
- Proactive, problem solver, strong analytical skills
- Good organizing skill to maintain documentation
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.