1. Provides first line help desk and computer support including hardware, software, network, and data communications (including telephone)
2. General system and network administration And Monitor system performance ensure security of all systems.
3. Installation, configuration, maintenance and operation of PC, printer, fax machine, sever, router, switch or other end equipments.
4. Provide application support for end users including PPN, OA, and DMS etc
5. Document system setups, write user manuals.
6. Accept other assignment as deemed necessary by management
- University education in a computer-related technology
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience as IT coordinator and administrator
- Familiar with Cisco environment, Cisco switching, routing, QS etc
Familiar with the technologies, such as Microsoft Office, Windows XP, Antivirus, Active Directory, VPN, Printer, LAN and etc.
Good team worker, highly self motivated and strong self-confidence to work independently
Good knowledge of network design, layout and documentation.
Good in writing and speaking English
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.