- Reporting to General Manager, Corporate Communication and Administration, the Senior Corporate Communication Executive will be a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills, to write and edit copy of a variety of projects (including print, web, video and social media). He/she will also assist the team in driving various Corporate Communication initiatives which echo the company’s message and image.
- Work closely with the team to develop both visual and copy ideas
- Produce clear, relevant, engaging and error-free contents, including email, digital/social content, online video to integrated campaigns that reflect the company’s voice
- Assist General Manager in strategy development and execute communication strategy and program to improve brand image
- Initiate and plan the collection of information from different business lines and design for intranet articles and internal communications
- Managing content for Group’s SNS platform including LinkedIn such as content editing and posters designing, and suggesting replies for private messages from followers
- Manage basic graphic design for Group daily internal communication and social media materials
- Manage localising communication materials distributed by Corporate Communications team to HK staff and media.
- Bachelor or Master degree holder;
- Degree holder of Communications, Public Relations or related discipline;
- Native English writing is a MUST, good command in written and spoken Chinese;
- 4-5 years working experience in the field of communications; with at least 2 years of proven experience as a copywriter
- Well versed in multimedia, particularly video editing and production;
- Experience and knowledge in website, social media management, and content management system;
- Knowledge and experience in retouching photos is an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enthusiasm, collaborative, resilience and a good team player;
- Detail-minded with strong sense of ownership;
- Well organized with ability of prioritizing work in sensible manner and to meet tight deadlines;
- Social media savvy and willing to take on new challenges;
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage.
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.