Purpose of the Job
The Senior Digital Transformation Analyst will report to our Digital Transformation Director, responsible for planning and developing analytics on customer data from various sources, based on evolving business needs and best practice, using data analysis tools to provide meaningful insights and learnings to for better-informed decisions, while managing the data and its quality together with internal partners and external vendors.
• Gather customer and sales data from multiple digital systems incl e-commerce, CRM, brand and social channels, then develop and maintain rich interactive data visualisations.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
• Acts as collaborator with various business users to review what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement and provide recommendation to business leaders to support the decision-making process.
• Develop agile methodology and processes for data collection, evaluate internal and external systems for efficiency and work closely with internal partners and external vendors.
• Interpret, analyse and draw actionable insights from data set and identify trends and patterns that drive insights, learnings, and actions, bringing impacts on business.
• Degree graduate, preferably in statistics, finance, business or related disciplines.
• 5 years relevant data or business analyst experience in transforming data analytics to become a growth and business driver.
• Strong numeracy skills and business sense with the ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in various reporting, data visualisation and data mining tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, SQL, Python.
• Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills to deliver expected result.
• Fluent in spoken & written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.