The job incumbent will lead and accelerate Jebsen Group’s overall development
in CRM and Loyalty, and responsible for advancement in CRM Campaign Planning
& Execution practice, Customer Insights Generation, Group CRM & Loyalty
Development, Cross-Business Line synergy and co-creation, advanced CRM tools
and technologies evaluation and adoption.
S/He also closely works with various Business Lines in the Group, to optimize their CRM and Loyalty operations, accelerate development in new meaningful segmentation, deepen customer understanding with enriched data and advanced analytics, enhancing customer engagement and business profitability and growth.
- Acts as Centre of Excellence (CoE) on Group CRM & Loyalty, accountable for planning, implementing, managing and accelerating Jebsen Group’s development in CRM and Loyalty in tools & infrastructure, Campaign Planning & Execution,
- Insights Generation, Programme Development and Management, and Cross-Business Line synergy and co-creation;
- Responsible for ongoing management and enhancement of ONE Customer Database with Group Data Analytics, and working closely with Group IT and Vendor(s);
- Ongoing management of ONE Membership system and ONE Loyalty Programme in terms of Loyalty points and cross-marketing, data exchange with Cross-BLs, as well as acquisition and management of external Alliance partners;
- Responsible for identification/recruitment of Alliance partners for Group Loyalty programme and contributing toward BLs’ merchant partner development, as well as Cross-BL synergy and knowledge sharing.
- Acts as key contributor in Customer Analytics development with Group Data Analytics Team, and Group IT.
- A university degree in Marketing, Business or Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 15-20 years relevant experience and solid skills in CRM and Loyalty in Retail and Distribution in Greater China (preferred), with strong exposure in Data Analytics and Insights incl customer data analysis, data mining, predictive modelling.
- Strong commercial and technical experience required in both Business case/ROI of Group-wide/Cross-BL Loyalty Program, and in matching Business Requirements with appropriate algorithm and IT needs.
- Strong business acumen to comprehend business issues and needs, develop & enhance the analytics, generate actionable insights, collaborate with Business Lines to optimize, innovate, and accelerate.
- Knowledge and experience in CDP (Customer Data Platforms) is necessary, as well as proficiency in analytical and BI tools incl PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, BigQuery.
- Familiarity with MA and email tools such as eMarsys and Klaviyo advantageous.
- Successful incumbent should have both business acumen and technical skills on one hand, and advanced analytical experience as a user and successful project management experience as implementor on the other hand.
- Exceptional organisational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritise, multitask, and focus.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication and coordination skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken in Chinese & English.
- Less experience will be considered as Group CRM and Loyalty Manager
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.