- Provide first-tier IT / technical support to business user
- Log information into the ticketing system, and follow the defined escalation flow
- Answer Help Desk incoming calls and deal with email enquiries, take up request and support cases
- Keep track on status and frequent communicate with stakeholder of Service Requests and incidents from case start-to-end
- Provide technical support on Ad-hoc requests
- On call support during non-office hours (on rotation basis with allowance)
- Diploma or above in Computer Science
- At least 2 years IT helpdesk support or relevant experience
- “CAN DO” attitude and fast learner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.