Purpose of the Job
- Be the in-charge of the Porsche Centre Macau to achieve business targets and maximise operational efficiency
- Oversee the operation of Porsche Centre Macau which covers both New Car and Aftersales function
- Ensure the achievement of New car and Aftersales target, and relevant KPI & audit requirement set by the Principal
- Implement and monitor the business development strategies and sales promotion activities
- Review the current operation procedures and process in order to comply with internal compliances and maximise operational efficiency
- Lead and monitor the standards of service of branch staff to ensure professional customer services
- University graduate in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ solid work experience in motor industry with 3 years at supervisory level
- Self-driven, aggressive and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills with people from different divisions and at all levels
- Familiar with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.