Purpose of the Job
- Be the first contact point with our customers, and deliver the best customer experience in our Service Centres.
- Handle customer enquiries, complaints & bookings on timely basis
- Maintain the workspaces at a high standard at all times, to ensure its an amicable environment to customers as well as fulfilling Principal standards
- Provide administrative support to the team and act as Cashier
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma holder or any related disciplines
- Possess customer facing working experience will be an advantage
- Presentable, customer oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Well-organised, able to work under minimum supervision, and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with less experience will be regarded as Customer Service Officer
- Shift duty is required
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.