Displayed Job Title
Customer Service Executive
Purpose of the Job
- The job incumbent is the first contact point to serve our customers, and deliver the best customer experience in our Service Centres.
- Maintain the reception, customer lounge at a high standard at all times, to ensure its an amicable environment to customers as well as fulfilling Principal standards
- Handle customer enquiries, complaints & bookings on timely basis
- Maintain the Centre at a high standard at all times, to ensure its a amicable environment to customers as well as fulfilling Principal standards
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to maintain a smooth operation
- Provide administrative support to the team and act as Cashier if needed
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in any related disciplines
- With at least 2 years of working experience especially customer facing working experience will be an advantage
- Well-organised, able to work under minimum supervision, and self-motivated
- Presentable, customer oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Shift duty is required
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.