Purpose of the Job
- To establish robust approval and registration processes for both HK & Macau which reflect legislative frameworks and take account of internal type approval support systems.
- Prepare all required type approval documentation
- Address approval issues where vehicles are produced without being fully compliant with Approval requirements
- Work with Dealers and authorities to ensure that local legislative and registration protocols are met
- Support and assist in implementation of various sales events/ promotional activities
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Candidates with 2 years’ working experience and / passion in Automotive industry will be an advantage
- Fast Learner and outgoing, with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Basic knowledge on computer skills, e.g MS Office
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Possess of valid Driving License No.1 (with manual) is a must
- Business Travel to Macau is required
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.