Purpose of the Job:
- To assist the Sales Manager in used vehicle sourcing and sales operation process
Responsibilities (List of Importance)
- Source potential used vehicles via different channels (new car & aftersales customers, online, phone-in etc.) with the aim to fulfill the retail targets
- Handle and conduct Used Car evaluation i.e. Quick Check, 111, re-conditioning needs, GP estimation and pricing for management approval
- Propose & follow up the sourced vehicle re-conditioning arrangement
- Handle the related sales operation task (car movements, stock list, quotation, follow up with aftersales & third party of the invoice / reconditioning etc)
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, etc.)
- Tertiary educated with working experience in used car market is preferred
- Self-initiated, reliable, multi-tasking and negotiation skills
- Holder of driving license (no. 1 & 2)
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.