- To support the Sales Operation team in the groundwork of product & pricing strategy and sales administration process with the aim to achieve business target.
- Prepare comprehensive product analysis and pricing comparison with competitors for management review
- Assist in monitoring the overall sales process are in line with internal audit and Principal guideline
- Support on New Car & Pre-owned car sales administration duties including licensing documents , PRP, inventory and relevant reports
- Support and assist in various sales events/ promotional activities
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree Holder with major in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline
- Passionate in developing career in automotive industry and a car lover
- Possess at least 1 year working experience especially in Automotive industry will be an advantage
- Self-initiated and outgoing, with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.