Purpose of the Job
- To establish robust approval, registration / licensing processes & Work with government authorities to ensure that local legislative and registration protocols are met.
- Prepare all required type approval / licensing documentation /car ordering procedures
- Address approval / licensing / car ordering issues to immediate supervisor & liaise with the team
- Work with Dealers and authorities to ensure that local legislative and registration protocols are met
- Support and assist in implementation of various sales events/ promotional activities
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Candidates with working experience and / passion in Automotive industry will be an advantage
- Fast Learner and outgoing, with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Basic knowledge on computer skills, e.g MS Office
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Possess of valid Driving License No.1 is a must
- Business Travel to Macau is required
- Candidates with more experience will be regarded as Sales Admin. Supervisor
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.