Displayed Job Title
Sales and Business Development
Purpose of the Job
- To establish robust approval, registration / licensing processes & work with government authorities to ensure that local legislative and registration protocols are met.
- Provide administrative support in the New Car sales admin. team in order to achieve monthly delivery targets
- Ensure all the relevant documents are received for licensing
- Participate in showroom operation to ensure its run smoothly
- Compile daily & monthly report for management review
- Ensure all documents are filed properly and fulfill audit requirements
- Support and assist in implementation of various sales events/ promotional activities
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above
- Candidates with previous experience in sales administration will be an advantage
- Detail minded and outgoing, with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Possess of valid driving license is required (no. 1)
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.