- The job incumbent will oversee the sales planning and sales administration operation to ensure the achievement of HK & MC sales targets.
- Manage the HK& MC product & pricing strategy base on comprehensive market analysis, sales forecast to capture sales potentials and enhance profitability
- Keep abreast of market & product news, work closely with sales team to develop strategic conquest activities to achieve the sales targets
- Act as the main liaison with Principal for sales planning, order, quota and the support / incentives on relevant sales activities and importer role
- Monitor and maintain an optimal inventory level base on business trends and demand pattern
- Oversee and review the Sales Administration team including shipment schedule, licensing, PRP & sales contract management for a smooth & efficient process
- Responsible for the P&L budget planning, profit and overhead forecast
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Candidates with at least 8 years’ working experience especially in Sales Planning / Product & Pricing in Automotive industry in which 3 years in managerial position
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Result oriented and able to manage multi-task under tight deadline
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua and Cantonese
- Proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.