- Prepare routine sales reports on daily/weekly/monthly basis, maintain and refine the templates in accordance with the business developments on new car and used car business. Set clear reporting standards to regulate dealer reporting quality and maintain group reporting system.
- Support management on sales planning, target setting, business review and analysis (both new car and used car business), dealers performance tracking.
- Implement functional supervision on sales coordination work across group. Monitor and track the quota/stock status, highlight risks behind and propose solutions.
- Support dealers on source reallocation, performance tracking and business/process consulting. Keep communicate with dealers and Porsche China for sales operation issues.
- Monitor dealer demo car management. Follow up with Finance and dealers for demo car sales AR.
- Set and refine sales process (LOA) to meet business/compliance needs, ensure the polices are implemented properly at dealer side.
- Work with other group functions or PCN to develop/optimize sales IT systems to ensure operation efficiency. Set guidelines to system users and deliver training to dealer system users when necessary.
- Finish other tasks assigned by Management in time.
Education Level & Professional Qualification 学历水平 & 职业资格:
- Bachelor degree or above, in business, automobile or statistics preferred.
Years of experience 工作经验:
- at least 5 years' working experience in luxury vehicle retail;Similar working experience in an international automotive retail enterprise preferred.
Functional / Professional experience, knowledge and skills requied 职能/专业经验, 知识和技能:
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Passion for their work, maintain a high degree of professionalism and reliability in their work
- Enthusiastic for Porsche brand and willing to work under pressure
- Frequent business trips are required
Success Breeds Success.
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset — our people.
We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.